Tuesday 29 January 2008

Eating for Three

Woo! I'm over the moon! The news of parasites inhabiting your small intestine and colon are probably never greeted with such joy and jubilation, but it answers so many questions! Such as, 'why would I be loosing weight whilst eating like a pig?' Answer: You've been eating for 3! Yes, greedy things have been eating my food!

So, I'm still on no sugar and no yeast (wouldn't want to encourage them to take up permanent residence now would I? It is not like they can't claim squatters' rights already!), but I should be eating more 'normally' soon. I've decided to take the alternative route to killing off the blighters, after all I've got to walk the walk...

So let the massacre begin!

1 comment:

  1. J'aime ton petit secret beaucoup!

    And KILL, i say, KILL!!!

    ReplyDelete