Tuesday 22 January 2008

bread and blogging

Today is an experiment with Erica White's Yoghurt Soda Bread as well as blogging, all very exciting. The recipe couldn't be easier, flour, yoghurt, water and sodium bicarbonate, the blog is proving tougher, no recipe to follow, just a blank page.

So the reason for my blog? A n
ew year, a new start for me to get well, fit and healthy! I'm motivated, but I think this blog will help me commit, a bit like paying to run on a treadmill at the gym when you know it would be cheaper and just as easy to go around the park. So, I'm determined to be well on my way to killing off these bugs by Summer. Hold me to it!

Yoghurt Soda Bread




The recipe is quite simple and is open to adaptation.
I decided to throw in some pumpkin and flax seeds to make the bread a bit more exciting, I think I might try sesame or sunflower seeds next time, but that was all that I had to hand at the time. I'd also add another handful, as although the bread is does have flecks of green and an extra crunch, I think it could do with a bit more for the eyes to feast on!

1 comment: